Our Commitment to You
At A Learning Center of Hope we understand the importance of choosing the BEST school for your child, one where they can grow and develop the whole child without limitations while assisting families in guiding their children into successful, useful and purposeful Christian lives.
Things that stand out in our community are staff experience and education in the field, their dedication to provide the best early learning experience for your child, and nurturing and growing the strong connection between home and school.
The purpose of our program is to assist families in meeting the developmental needs of the whole child, to promote social/emotional growth of children and to provide a safe, secure and nurturing classroom environment. The program emphasizes the process through active, hands on experiences and provides high quality enrichment activities for our students, as well as activities and educational experiences for our families throughout the year.
*We use the #1 rated parent communication app. Brightwheel to ensure you are fully informed about your child’s daily activities, routines and other important information.
Our Goals Are to:
- Model A love for God.
- Nurture spirituality with daily prayers and weekly Chapel experiences.
- Cultivate community relationships.
- Prepare children with an excellent education that keeps them growing and developing a love for learning.
- Offer enrichment activities that allow children to take , investigate and reflect with a safety net for self-actualization and risk taking.
- Meet all standards for excellence in ECE.
Stephany Abraham, Learning Center Director
Nikki Boocock, Assistant Director
Sonia Sciallis, Administrator/Billing
Matthew 19:14 – Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” (NIV)